Movement is Life<br>Brett Howard<br>Special 2003

Movement is Life
Brett Howard
Special 2003

Watch this Special Feature
You and your movements are a divine example of human potential Brett. Thank you for reminding us so beautifully.
2 people like this.
What a beautiful mover you are, Brett Howard!!! And even more beautiful words - if that's possible :)
3 people like this.
Your expression of movement and words created a beautiful vision that was soulful!!! Thank you for "Returning to Life"
Bonnie H
2 people like this.
stunning
3 people like this.
beautiful. thank you. i once worked with children with disabilities on a Navajo reservation and the children couldn't move. the only smiles we could elicit were when we (occupational therapists) brought the children outside and they could feel movement of wind or the warmth of the sun. For some reason your talk made me think of this. :) Movement is tied completely with your emotions, like you said, and vice versa. :) We are So fortunate to be able to MOVE and to use pilates for rehab. I am not sure I will ever get to your skill and ability levels re: movement, but any movement I do helps me, my back, my spirit, my life. We are most blessed to have passion for pilates and movement. :) thank you.
1 person likes this.
Thank you so so much Brett!!!
Woke up this morning to your inspiring wonderful words... And of course, your beautiful movements to complement them...
You are such an inspiration!
Thanks again for sharing

1 person likes this.
Amazing and beautiful...Glad you can move completely again, so you can express yourself, and thank you for sharing.
1 person likes this.
Stunning!! Brett, you move beautifully!!!
1 person likes this.
Very inspirational!
1 person likes this.
Graceful and elegant! I am continuously inspired by you.
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin