Class 2031

Watch this Class
Z A
1 person likes this.
Thank you a great quickie:)
1 person likes this.
Love this!!!!!!!
Excellent and challenging
Thanks, guys! This was a tough one...for ME anyway. :)
This is awesome! It was just what I needed today. One creative thing I did, not understanding what you were explaining (not your fault), was that as you were teaching the "Control Front" Forearm Plank/Pike exercise I thought you meant to keep the carriage knee in toward the chest just hovering it just above the carriage as the arms push the carriage out & in. I later took a peek at my screen and realized both of your feet where on the bar. I like that version too, but also liked my misinterpretation of it! A super challenging obllique, hip flexor, core/ab, working everything exercise so I figured I should share! I will certainly bookmark this workout and utilize it again. Thank you for sharing. Love it
1 person likes this.
This is a favorite!!!
1 person likes this.
Perfect pace, length and challenge!!!
1 person likes this.
Wonderful as always Meredith : )
1 person likes this.
That was really perfect. I can do snake but I usually opt out cause of my wrist. I'm assuming you did snake on one red spring? Is that what you suggest for snake? Thanks for your awesomeness!
1 person likes this.
Wonderful flow and creativity, thank u Meredith!
1 person likes this.
Beautiful form ! A good workout although not a lot of innovation and new ideas , that I was used to from Meredith.
1-10 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin