Sacroiliac Dysfunction <br>Sherri Betz<br>Tutorial 2037

Sacroiliac Dysfunction
Sherri Betz
Tutorial 2037

Watch this Tutorial
As Sherri's client for this tutorial, I want to express how wonderful her hands on assistance were for me that day. I was experiencing some fairly high level discomfort in my left SI joint (part of a mixture of things I work on...thank goodness for Pilates) and these exercises were extremely helpful. For those watching this, especially you at home, really listen to what she's saying. We were both in dark clothes so you may not be able to see all the intricate shifts taking place, but her words are incredible to tune into! Sherri is highly skilled. If you are in question at all about any of what she did with me, reach out to her or myself and I we'll be happy to help. SI joint pain/pelvic instability are common and Pilates teachers can very often help. When in doubt, seek a PT or similar professional to clarify then head back to your Pilates practice! Thank you Sherri! I do the stick exercise, yoga strap and block exercises often.......feeling good! Thank you!!
6 people like this.
Brilliant! Rich with information/expertise, clear detailed description and development. We need more Sherri Betz (also loved your workout with Helen-thank you). Thanks so much for sharing this-great feedback Amy!
3 people like this.
Lots of very valuable information for a common condition, thank you for sharing! I love the "Dog wagging the tail" image - can I steal it?
2 people like this.
Very helpful and informative. Thank you.
1 person likes this.
So informative
Thank you Sherri!
4 people like this.
Thank you Sherri - very interesting and I cant wait to watch all your other videos, and hope for more to come! You talk about her having a "posterior left, anterior right". Are you referring to sacral nutation here, or more global pelvic rotation? What anatomical reference points do you look at to see this "anterior / posterior" difference? Thank you!
4 people like this.
Thank you for sharing this incredible technique for helping to bring my pelvis back into alignment. You are going to help me save hundreds of dollars in physio treatment!
5 people like this.
Can I clarify (forgive me if this is a silly question) which side do you do the isometric stretch with the stick? Trying to work out if the 'bad' side leg goes over or under!
Sherri Betz
Thank you everyone for your feedback and questions! And of course Tina, you can "steal" the dog wagging tail image!
1-10 of 163

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin