Mixed Equipment Adventure<br>Leah Stewart<br>Class 2081

Mixed Equipment Adventure
Leah Stewart
Class 2081

Watch this Class
Z A
This needs a thorough studying first, brought lots and lots of ideas and oppotunuties in my mind. However it is a liitle bit difficult with half trapeze as the mat levels dont match:( thank you very much Leah and would be more than happy with other half trapeze ideas.
Hoping that while Leah was visiting she filmed a mat class as well. Please say "yes"!
What a beautiful class Leah!! Very creative and challenging, can't wait to see more from you!!
Wow!! I viewed this class and I hope that I can do at least some of it. I have the chair and tower so I'm going to get creative and see if it works. What an amazing class!!!
I am going to try this one..I think I may have to modify a bit since Tower box is in storage. But maybe my Exo will fit there.
I love your hair cut Leah! So glad to see you on here as aways.
Ok, so I was able to do most of this wonderful class using my chair and tower. I adapted of course and had a great workout. The pike series was my favorite! Whole different feeling having leg springs added to the chair springs. Thank you Leah for such an innovative class:)
Wow! Just watched, didn't do, but cant wait to dive into the possibilities! Thank Leah!
Miss You Leah...!!!!
She is my favorite! Love Leah!!!!
Great challenge, great exercises !
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin