Energetic Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 349

Energetic Mat
Amy Havens
Class 349

Watch this Class
Thanks Amy for another wonderful class. Great flow and instruction. Perfect mid-level workout. I feel like a million bucks. Have a fantastic holiday season.
Great post christmas class... and my mom says hi :)
Great class, excellent cueing. Thank you!
Jeff....thank you for taking class. I really appreciate your tuning in. I promised you more armwork a few months ago didn't I? Haven't quite gotten to that yet.....but I will.....! Hi Amelia.....tell your mom hello too. So glad this was a good post Christmas class! :) Colleen...thanks for watching and for your feedback. I look forward to talking to you again soon! Happy Holidays everyone!!
well that's really challenged me after all that Xmas cheer! Precise, concise, thorough instruction & cueing - thanks Amy - I'll be back for more definitely!
Hi Madonna, thanks for taking class with me! I really appreciate the feedback and comments and glad to hear it was a good class post-Christmas! Talk to you again soon!
Hi Amy - I found out about PilatesAnytime when I took a class from you in SB this fall. I signed up immediately and have learned so much from all the wonderful instructors. This class was terrific. I love the language of your cueing. It always seems to direct my attention to just the right place. Thanks so much. As an instructor in training, I really appreciate the wonderful examples.
Hi Karen! It's nice hearing from you and thank you for all your positive feedback, we all appreciate it!! Glad you liked this class and keep watching from everyone....this site is an absolute gem....especially for teachers in training; it is a gift to you all!! Talk soon...
1 person likes this.
Wonderful class!
Thank you so much Alison!
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin