Round Robin Class<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 2053

Round Robin Class
Niedra Gabriel
Class 2053

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you Niedra for this mixed equipment session. I teach many duet sessions and I appreciate the effort it takes as an instructor to provide stimulating and challenging material. I appreciate your work and always find segments to incorporate into my clients sessions as well as my group classes!!
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Mary for your post. Looking at your bio you sound both physically fit yourself and a wonderful inspiring teacher. I am happy you got new ideas from this concept.
Niedra, thank you for yet another inspiring class. Working with those three apparati in my little home studio, I've been thinking of doing this but haven't yet had the chance (due to the different levels and paces that I often half in one class). I currently have my clients rotate from class to class and not necessarily within the same class. But this definitely gives a nice twist to the dynamics of a class with mixed equipment. Toda raba!
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Avishag and Mary - teaching is solo creative, I am glad this has provided some stimulation and ideas for you both.
Thank you Niedra.I really love how you kept things moving.
Niedra, thank you for this mixed equipement session. It gave me several ideas as I have done mostly privates and starting to get more duets. This class was very inspiring, and I can't wait to incorporate many of the segment into my classes. Love the idea of a round robin and how it keeps everyone moving.
Niedra Gabriel
Yay Rachel, happy to get this post, as I can already see you enjoying the challenges of teaching a more complex structure and having you students love you for it. Interestingly, we must, as teachers be challenged in our teaching as well as have our students challenged. Enjoy - I can tell you LOVE teaching.
1 person likes this.
This was a great class. I think it would also work for a private session. Keeps the client thinking and moving.
Niedra Gabriel
you are absolutely right Nicole, private clients could do this as well.
1 person likes this.
Thanks for some great inspiration. it looks equally challenging for both student and teacher.

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin