Strong and Sweaty Circuit<br>Kevin Bowen<br>Class 2116

Strong and Sweaty Circuit
Kevin Bowen
Class 2116

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Fun class Kevin. Those poor girls were probably happy to be finished that class!
1 person likes this.
Fantastic and so challenging! Looks more of level 3... thank you for so many new ideas!
Wow... I needed this after a long Northeast winter, thank you Kevin Bowen. My new daily workout :)
Pele
3 people like this.
I liked the energy of this class. Not sure if I was dripping in sweat as mentioned in the description. More like a nice warmth. But a good quick class. A couple suggestions. Please tell us the spring tension on the chair. Not once was a number mentioned. Also, instead of just doing plank and reverse plank, how about changing things up? Leg pull front or back instead? It got redundant at times. But overall, enjoyable class.
Kevin Bowen
Thanks for all of the comments and positive helpful feedback....
Enjoy the "challenging simplicity" of the mixed equipment class!
1 person likes this.
I don't have a tower , but I do have a portable bar, MVE chair, Thera Bands and a roman chair. I was able to do the whole class except for the push thru bar part, I used the chair. Loved it
1 person likes this.
I too don't have a tower but used exercise bands attached to my wall to simulate roll downs and arm and leg work. I used a theraband to work my legs during the push through bar work. I loved this class and am continually trying to take your tower classes by just getting creative. Thanks Kevin.
Leelee
1 person likes this.
I totally enjoyed this workout! Would love to see you do one using the reformer, reformer/tower combo, tower, and the chair. I usually just use a few different videos to work out everyday. The studios here do a number of classes this way. They may even throw in the spine corrector or some other piece of equipment. The way you teach has such a nice flow, the mat work, everything. I will have to do this one again!
1 person likes this.
Pele, the chair springs are very standard 3, 3 for leg pumps and pikes, drop a spring for back extensions , washer woman....agreed some choreography would be fun for front and back support.
1-10 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin