Mat Exploration<br>Kevin Bowen<br>Class 2117

Mat Exploration
Kevin Bowen
Class 2117

Watch this Class
Blah
4 people like this.
This class was generally awkward. The pace was way too slow and the instructions were sometimes confusing. The instructor seemed nice but it didn't work for me. It left me a feeling of not having worked enough.
I love Kevin Bowen and I love this pre- pilates warm up class ! Thank you Kevin ..Through Pilates Anytime I have learned so much through your teaching and expertise !
1 person likes this.
I like his thoroughness. It made me work intelligently.
1 person likes this.
I loved this video! It increases mobility in an easy unstressful way. Great for maintaining flexibility through life. Thank you Kevin.
1 person likes this.
Excellent and relaxing class for when you want to try something a little different. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
I thought this was a good relaxing class but not sure if it is Level 2. I understand everyone is different but perhaps could be labelled as Level 1/2.
Sabrina ~ Thank you for your feedback. After reviewing this class again, we have changed the level to 1/2.
1 person likes this.
After a couple of week hiatus, this was the perfect class with which to resume my practice. I really enjoyed the spirals and oppositions. Thank-you.
1 person likes this.
I think this was a very good class! Really liked the way it finished too with the fun leg balance :)
1 person likes this.
This was my first PA class, it seemed slow paced but in the end was a good workout for me. Thanks!
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin