Dynamic Postural Alignment<br>Debora Kolwey<br>Tutorial 2105

Dynamic Postural Alignment
Debora Kolwey
Tutorial 2105

Watch this Tutorial
Interesting....love the verticals & horizontals...the hanging & the floating! Thank you
Debora, - you are so much ahead of me.. But I love to tune in to this! Please explain what you mean with "inner right-outer right", "inner left-outer left". I am not sure I understand it in the way you mean it.. thank you.
Feel into what is...vertically hanging and horizontal floating...let everything drop then rise from the crown of your head and listen in each moment while your body reveals itself. Great Job! Thank you.
Debora Kolwey
Dear Silke
Looking at the ankles, knees and hips, as a way to find our way to the centers of these joints...So, as you stand for example and play with your weight shifting, through center, the lateral (outer) malleolus (ankle) bone would be "outer right". Then one can sense the shift of weight through the center of the joint over to the medial, (inner) ankle bone, and then on over to the other leg. It's the same idea for the knees, and laterally translating through the pelvis and hip joints. If you want to discuss it further feel free to email me directly! Thanks, Debora
Amy
love this so much
Awesome tutorial
Love this!!
This class came up when I did a filter on meditation
Ana ~ Thank you for your forum post. While this is not an actual meditation class, it does include aspects of meditation that keep it in this category. It requires you to look inward and focus on what is happening in your body in a very mindful way. I hope you enjoyed this video!
Joy L
Insightful "embellishments" layered over Eve's brilliant work. So beautifully articulated, Debora!
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin