Maintaining Control and Flow
Adrianne Crawford
Class 2165

Watch this Class
box
Loved ?? this class.
Thank you
3 people like this.
Great class I love the pace and great instruction.
3 people like this.
I felt like this instructor was degrading to her students.
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Adrianne, great class - currently doing my Reformer training and I learnt so much from your instruction today. Love your style!
Diane L
1 person likes this.
I enjoyed your class Adrianne. I liked how you taught Climb a Tree. I learned more of the nuances of the exercise. I liked your style too.
Thank you all for your feedback, I appreciate the comments from all. In regards to Michelle's comment, I am sorry you felt that way, I would by no means EVER want anyone to feel that way. Both these students are at very different levels, which I may have pointed out, this was meant purely to stress that the same exercise will be demonstrated in this way. They are both beautiful movers. I hope that this helps to clarify. Much appreciated you all!
1 person likes this.
I didn't think Adrianne was degrading her students at all. I am working with two women who are beginners and need to know how to cue them to do the exercises correctly. It was refreshing seeing students on Pilates Anytime who are at different levels. As an instructor I have several students who are learning and need the correct adjustment to conduct the move to get the fullest benefit of the exercise. I really enjoyed the class and learned a lot. Thanks
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed this class and how the instructor cued for different levels. As a college professor, it is important to showcase different learning levels during a class. This was a wonderful class to do and watch. A++ work! Thank you so much
2 people like this.
A perfect class for my level. Please consider doing more 30 minute classes at this level. Thanks so much.
1-10 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin