Cat Walkover Prep<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 2168

Cat Walkover Prep
Amy Havens
Class 2168

Watch this Class
Loved the trapeze bridge, teaser, oblique sequence! Plus lots of awesome cuing/info...as always! Thanks Amy! :)
Amy Havens you are on FIRE! This cuing is exceptionally precise and informative. I love the way you lead this into the walkover which is completely "doable" with all the prep. Many thanks.
Amy! I learned so much from your hands on cueing. I am appreciative of your model's level of practice, she was very real and identifiable to what we see in a regular basis with most students.
That was great Amy..I remember doing the walkover with you many years back..I wonder if I can still do that??? We should try it next time we meet!
Loved this class.. but why am I so afraid to do the walk over! seems like every time I try to do it I'm in the studio alone I probably need a spotter! Anyway.. loved all of your cueing.. it was so good I did it this morning and felt great all day!
1 person likes this.
Hi everyone.....thank you for taking the time to comment on this class. My student Haille is a dream to work with --- she's in the work, present mentally and physically is ready for anything. Cadillac sessions are so specific.....glad you're seeing the specificity of the hands on cueing etc. :)
Jennifer W
1 person likes this.
Loved this Amy! Kinda scary to finish the walkover alone. But I will continue to try!
Hi Jenn.....glad you tried the walkover! :) It's fun, huh?! I'll do it with you next time you're up at PA!!
Great prep for the walkover! Made it feel very natural once we got to it. Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Gretchen!
1-10 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin