Reformer Combinations<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 2231

Reformer Combinations
Courtney Miller
Class 2231

Watch this Class
4 people like this.
Awesome as usual! Thanks Pilates Anytime for having Courtney teach such fun and diverse classes. More please!
6 people like this.
Amazing! Thanks Courtney for those more athletic and originals classes... Can't wait for the next class!! You are really a source of inspiration.
Liron L
4 people like this.
Brilliant workout! Thank you Courtney!
3 people like this.
Great class Courtney!! Can't wait to give this one a try : ) Loved having the 5 different sequences without a ton of spring changes.
1 person likes this.
Obrigada Courtney!! amo o seu trabalho... estou louca para treinar essa classe!! ;)
So many great treats here that it feels like dining at a gigantic dessert bar! Yay, glute work!
Lucie Bécus
Lots of great unique movements that I can't wait to share with my students - thank you!!
3 people like this.
EXCELLENT CLASS!!!! I loved all the combination!!!
As always...amazingly creative and FUN! Just love love love your sequencing, cueing and personality:) Do you give workshops? It would be so fantastic to learn from you. I'm Stott trained as well and it's not easy to find instructors with Stott background. Thank you for being so inspiring!
Z A
2 people like this.
This was a perfect birthday present for me??Very interesting Courney. Thank you very much! A tower class would be great;)
1-10 of 107

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin