Express Magic Circle
Amy Havens
Class 2279

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Wonderful, brisk and effective workout!
Thank you Amy!
2 people like this.
Lots of nice ideas that can be used for Pre and Post Natal classes too! Thank you, Amy.
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Amy, love the standing work, it gets you nicely warmed up (for mat work after, if you have time). Your dance background shows beautifully in you work. Love your arms holds. They never look droopy, you work them all the time.
1 person likes this.
Effective way to warm up the shoulder girdle at the beginning of a class. Thanks Amy !
Thanks so much gals! :) Very happy that you like it and felt some good work in your bodies!
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed this. Always looking for inspiring new ways to begin a class. I'd like to see more of these openers.
1 person likes this.
Fun! This will be a great precursor to my barre class. Definitely felt the shoulder work.
1 person likes this.
Thanks Amy it was exactly what I needed this morning
1 person likes this.
Great class, Amy! Thank you! I watched it for the first time tonight to make certain my knees can handle it, so I'll give the class an actual try this weekend. Thank you for remembering about 'sensitive knees' and encouraging slight modifications, if necessary. I miss you every single time practice! XOXO
Eimear G
1 person likes this.
I always love Amy's classes, good one!
1-10 of 54

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin