Upper Body Strengthening<br>Kara Wily<br>Class 2439

Upper Body Strengthening
Kara Wily
Class 2439

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I wish I had springs at home because the first half wash delicious!
Can't wait to implement these great cues with my clients! Very cool! And a very difficult workout!! I'm still sweating!
Miriam and Kristen, thanks so much. Miriam, I would also like to look in to having some springs at home, I am thinking I could use a door jam in our rec room. Think of the fun at dinner parties :) Kristen--great, I hope you felt it in all the best places the next day too.
1 person likes this.
I love your classes! I love your energy! I hope you're going to be doing a mat class, too. You have a great critical eye, hands on helping people getting the most out of the move.
Christy S
1 person likes this.
great workout! Just a note on how much you say "good" :)
Christy- Thank you. Note taken. I like to be encouraging, but in this format, it is important to omit things that will become mundane. I appreciate the feedback!
Sharon- Thank you too! I hope the manual corrections translate well from screen. Many thanks
1 person likes this.
Just what I needed today-perfect spring work for an aunt whose mid and lower traps need waking up-I hope I can deliver it well enough to find those great connections-Thank you.
1 person likes this.
And I forgot to say how lovely the addition of hand weights was for adding feedback and additional stretch-Lovely
Debbie- Thanks, let me know how it goes with your aunt. Yes, I love adding a little weight in the arms, it makes the whole exercise come alive somehow. I think too for female teachers, might give us a little more understanding of delivering the work to males who just naturally have a little more upper body weight.
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin