Integrating the Hemispheres<br>Jenna Zaffino<br>Class 2447

Integrating the Hemispheres
Jenna Zaffino
Class 2447

Watch this Class
i like the workout but the video stops all the time...any suggestions please?
1 person likes this.
Konstantina ~ I'm sorry this video was freezing on you. I recommend watching it in a lower quality so it will play without stopping. Here are instructions for changing the video quality. If you continue to have trouble after trying this, email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
1 person likes this.
Some lovely exploration here. Please "own" that dramatic choreography rather than being almost apologetic for it. Since knees and wooden floors aren't always compatible...any reason for us not to use a mat at home?
2 people like this.
Thank you Jenna for sharing this class. i loved it and needed it :)
Jenna Zaffino
Thanks so much for watching everyone! I think you can tell by my giggles throughout class that I love to bring a little levity to my sessions to help us get through the challenges! Joni- Thank you so much for your comments and while the Fletcher Floorwork is taught primarily on a wood or marley floor, concessions could certainly be made for comfort with a mat or pad, depending on on a clients' needs. We often times will infuse Floorwork into a Classical Mat class to bring some alternate dimensions into the class. I would also suggest thinking of the floor as a piece of equipment when exploring some of these movement pieces - it can lend a sense of energy and help with some of the discomfort. Thanks again! xo
Yes!! LOL at the PG13 toe taps! Great class showcasing Some of my favorite Fletcher pieces along with Jenna's unique style and fabulous teaching ability!
Tiziana N
Beautiful Workout!! You have inspired me??
Jenna Zaffino
Thank you Julia and Tiziana! So glad you enjoyed the class!
1 person likes this.
Thanks Jenna! So nice to do some floorwork with a bit of "Jenna" thrown in! Enjoyed the flow of the roll down coming up with extension. Very "wave like".
5 people like this.
Jenna this class is now in my "favorites" category! I'm so thankful for PA, how else would I be exposed to teachers like you. I love your unique style and when I see classes posted that are taught by you it makes me so happy and I know I'm in for a good time! Please come back soon!
1-10 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin