Stay Present Reformer<br>Deborah Lessen<br>Class 2478

Stay Present Reformer
Deborah Lessen
Class 2478

Watch this Class
What an amazing class!!!! As you said start unlearning takes more energy than learning, and I could feel that! Interesting clues and really clear explanations and images to work with. I'll repeat for sure. Thank you Deborah Lessen
Wonderful flowing class. Loved the front split at the end!
1 person likes this.
I am so glad to see Deborah and Niedra working together, and indeed there is unlearning going on. Deborah you are so right, unlearning takes so much more energy. It was wonderful to see Niedra, who is so experienced, go through this process. To be open like that, at her level is not so common. Thank you Neidra for letting yourself find something else. And Deborah thank you for being so innovative with joe's work, while still keeping it classical. Such a joy to watch.
1 person likes this.
Thank you! This is priceless!

"Don't worry, we are all creatures of habit.
We do things the way we first learn them.
Unlearning takes much more energy than learning."

-Deborah Lessen
Great class, cues and challenge!
Delightful! Thank you to both ladies, wonderful to watch you working together for the first time on the reformer.
Great class!
Phew! That was a great class and loved seeing that even a very experienced Pilates practitioner has a learning curve. :) Appreciated the challenge and felt this class flowed more like a traditional gym weightlifting session than a typical Pilates session.

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin