Rhythm and Tempo Flow<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 2462

Rhythm and Tempo Flow
Amy Havens
Class 2462

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Fabulous class! Thanks for the inspiration :)
2 people like this.
Loved the concept of rhythm in your class. Discovered that I need more work on the side bend...??
Thanks for a great class
Z A
1 person likes this.
I liked it alot:)) can we have a similar one with cadillac Amy:)
1 person likes this.
Loved this class, thank you Amy! The rhythm counting helped me to focus on control, use less momentum and pay more attention to the muscles involved. You have inspired me to try other exercises with rhythm!
2 people like this.
Great class Amy and I love the tempo you added to it.Thanks for calling out which springs to use as sometimes instructors forget to call that out for those who are doing it at home.
Kim W
1 person likes this.
So happy to see something new to do with feet in straps. Always a fan favorite, but can get a little stale. My clients will love it!
4 people like this.
Hi gals----wow, thank you for all this wonderful feedback! I think musicality and rhythm is so important and it sounds like ya'll do to! :) I'll keep playing with this and bring some more! I love to play music when I workout alone, and silence is good too. In the silence...there is rhythm though --- in breath and intention. That's the connection I feel we can tap into more often! :)
2 people like this.
I could totally here the rhythm in my head and feel the rhythm in my body. The queue for me that was huge was moving from my pelvis when doing stomach massage.. that was great! Loved your version of coordination...ouch (but in a good way)! I feel as if I'm going to sway my way through the night now! Thanks Amy!
1 person likes this.
Awesome class amy! Thank u for a great workout! ??
1 person likes this.
Loved this class Amy! Really helped me focus. The single leg footwork and stomach massage were challenging! Loved it. Thank you:)
1-10 of 76

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin