Foot Fetish<br>Rebekah Rotstein<br>Tutorial 2493

Foot Fetish
Rebekah Rotstein
Tutorial 2493

Watch this Tutorial
Thanks, Rebekah, wonderful! Foot health is a big concern for both me and my clients, and I always incorporate foot articulation/mobilisation/strengthe ning in my classes. You have expanded further on this for me and I'm going to incorporate the interosseus fib/tib release prior to the releves from now on.
It was refreshing to hear the anatomical terms. When teaching and working with clients it is not practical to use these terms, most people have no anatomical education. So thank you for referring to them as a refresher.
What a very insitefull teotorial, thank you
4 people like this.
Thank you Rebekah. Your knowledge is presented so effortlessly. You are a great role model. I am proud to be one of your Buff Bones Instructors. Our culture of sitting and stiff shoes, brings us clients who need foot motion for healthy mobility.
Rebekah you rock! This tutorial was straight forward and understandable. I always learn so much from you, thank you and thanks "Pilates Anytime" .
Loved it loved it !!! Want more, want more !!!
Thank you you everyone! I only intended to speak for 15 minutes but there is so much to say about the foot and ankle and I wanted to keep going! Another time, another workshop, more fun for future... (And Kathleen - I too am honored to have you as one of our Buff Bones® instructors!)
Would love Rebekah Rotstein to do more tutorials!!! Really appreciated this one!
3 people like this.
Thank you, Rebecca...you are speaking to the deep biointelligence of the body and I am so excited to see more of that on Pilates Anytime! I also love to use the interosseus membrane release that you did standing up with your knee pressing into the opposite calf...I gently pull the middle of the gastroc muscle as my client is straightening their legs on the reformer Footwork..it's delicious, and so awareness building for whole body integration! xwendy
1 person likes this.
Thank you! Feet are the base, many problems start here!! (Knee,Back…)
1-10 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin