Exploring Shapes in Movement<br>Leah Stewart<br>Class 2500

Exploring Shapes in Movement
Leah Stewart
Class 2500

Watch this Class
Leah! Thank you! Loving the shape theme!
Super creative, well thought and always awesome material!
Thank you, great class!! Play with the diamond…aww, that's awesome! Excellent explanation!
Wow, how wonderful! I did all of your great pre-natal and post-partum classes over and over again during my pregnancy. So happy that you now have a "normal" Pilates mat class here. Can't wait to do it tonight! Yeah!!!
Thank You Leah for yor Style in your Class, i love it.
Greetings from Germany
Excelllent, thank you!
Nice day from Slovakia
Fantastic class! Loved every movements and going to use them for my clients too. Thank you Leah!
Yay! I'm so happy that you are all enjoying this class! Keep having fun with those shapes
Enjoyed this class, associating shapes with movements very helpful.
The shape imagery was fun very helpful. Even if it was just an energetic boost rather than something you could see physically in my body, it helped me express the pose more powerfully. Creative sequence! Beautifully done, my body and mind enjoyed the wonerful movement.
I'll be "coloring" with crayons to "see" my leg movements in all my classes now. Thank you Leah. So glad I didn't see you were teaching this class last night or I wouldn't have gone to bed a bit early as I planned. It was a lovely wake up surprise!! I may just HAVE to visit you in Costa Mesa.
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin