Energize and Lengthen
Meredith Rogers
Class 2516

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Bravo, Bravo, Bravo!!!!!
Kiss!!!
1 person likes this.
Perfection!! So glad Michelle inspired you. :) Of course, I´ll never be able to return to the innocence of enjoying "threading the needle" without knowing what awaits me during those side kicks/circles. lol Just an all round great class that goes directly to favorites.
Loved it!! So creative. I used a folded theraband which worked great. The way you teach Meredith always is just the right amount of challenge and ease for my body. Thank you!
Excelente clase Meredith!! As always very creative! I hope you can also make a class one day with gliding or sliding discs, that I also requested few months ago! Thank you again!! Ana Carla from Costa Rica
2 people like this.
Wow, I feel honored and appreciative that you met my request for a towel class. The resistance of the towel enhances every exercise for me. Leaving the push ups and lunges for the end adds balance and strengthening but I certainly needed some extra effort. Look forward to repeating this one! Thanks again.
1 person likes this.
Ecellent workout!
1 person likes this.
Great workout Meredith - thank you so much Milla xxx
1 person likes this.
Very slow pace. Different class. Not sure if I liked it but it gave a change.
1 person likes this.
Loved this sequence! Thanks, I feel amazing.
1 person likes this.
xoxo!!! Love it!! I love to work with the towel and this workout was great!!!! Thank you, Meredith!
1-10 of 67

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin