Playful Cadillac Variations<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 2527

Playful Cadillac Variations
Niedra Gabriel
Class 2527

Watch this Class
Ingrid J
Nice work! Love your cues and comments, but did you mean "antidote" instead if "anecdote"?
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you for your comment Ingrid, I am sure you are right about antidote, I would need to re watch the video to affirm this.
My intention is to make sense and sometimes I mix up words.
Niedra-you keep outdoing yourself with great classes! Nice to see how much movement you can incorporate in a short time frame. You did such a great job articulating not only the cues, but also what your body does/needs and how you address it. Fun flow to this routine. Thank you for sharing which parts were difficult for you.
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Hydie, love reading your comment. really! thank you.
Thank you for this work out. I love the suggestion of hooking the feet at the end of the trap table for added traction/back of the leg activation during extension work. I will definitely enjoy visiting this work out again
Niedra, thank you for providing a challenging workout to renew the Pilates spirit for ourselves, the teacher. One of your best presentations.
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Leslie and Kathleen for your posted comments. I am such a supporter of teachers! we all tend to give so much, we need to make sure we get back as well.
Enjoy,
So fun to "work out " with.Had a smile all the way through until the dreaded pull ups.Love the single leg work
Is always so enyoyable and inspiring to see your gracefully clean technique and your simple functional queing
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you for your posts ladies - always lovely to connect via the forum.
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin