Quick Burst of Cardio<br>Adrianne Crawford<br>Class 2586

Quick Burst of Cardio
Adrianne Crawford
Class 2586

Watch this Class
I enjoyed this class but I would have loved it if we were reminded more about our breathing, like breathe in on this part out on this part. I tend to forget to do it unlike I'm coached! otherwise I enjoyed it very much.
Loved this class! My first time watching one of Adrianne's classes. I really enjoyed the pace of the class and your teaching style. I appreciated your technique reminders in each movement, and the confidence you gave to the students to challenge themselves during the session!! I will definitely be looking for more of your classes to move and learn from!
Awesome! Adrianne taught me many years ago to inhale when springs are out & exhale when they are closed. I still pay attention to springs!
La Mesa misses you ??
Always enjoy Adrianne's teaching. So clear, calm and knowledgeable.
Awesome Adrianne!
Thank you all for the comments. Jo Anne! So great to hear from you and see you are keeping up your practice! Let me know how you are! Karen thanks for the input about breathing, that does help to know when to breath, but the truth is there is no specific breathing on this exercise. Jo would say "Just breath!", however I always find it helpful to be reminded and will do so more in my next class.
Loved it! Feel very balanced now- thank you!
Thank you for watching and enjoying!
Great class. Thank you
Robin S
you are one of my 5 favorites here. Thank you for the great class, no need to "watch it" I can cue of your cues, which I love ~ thank you 
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin