Feet to Spine<br>Amy Taylor Alpers<br>Tutorial 2662

Feet to Spine
Amy Taylor Alpers
Tutorial 2662

Watch this Tutorial
2 people like this.
Amy this really helps to see that clear link to the whole back line connection. Everyone needs to find their feet again to return to health in so many ways.
Thank you for this detailed, and concise tutorial. Extremely helpful.
2 people like this.
Thank you Amy for this wonderful tutorial
1 person likes this.
The audio went out of sync while I watched this and things got a touch confusing until I realised. Loved the information thanks
(Edited by Moderator - Alex Parsons on April 1, 2022)
Joanne, the video should play well for you. There are a few reasons your audio could be out of sync. If restarting your computer and closing programs that you're not using doesn't solve the problem, please send us an email and we'll do our best to help you through. The information in Amy's tutorial is too good to be distracted by what are usually simple solutions to audio being out of sync. Thank you for letting us know how you experienced this tutorial so far. support@pilatesanytime.com
1 person likes this.
This video was really helpful, I will try.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy, wonderful tutorial! Really appreciate your detail and making the connections throughout the body from the foot. Especially the mention of posterior tibialis's through to the diaphragm. Great reminder of the wholeness of how to picture, and explain the body intention with clients.
Candace
1 person likes this.
What a great tutorial. I did go to the studio and tried this. Great work for the feet… I really could not do one leg at a time though.. but I will try it again! It was so interesting...
4 people like this.
Great information, Amy! Please do an entire Ped o Pul class? Please, please please!!
This makes so much sense! Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Hi Amy, thanks for the wonderful information! I got it on the pe-o-pull, but with swan it is hard to not feel it in the back and the glutes, although I concentrated on the feet. How many springs? I sed two reds on a BB.
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin