Hand to Core Connection
Rachel Taylor Segel
Class 2667

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
well done
beautiful class
perfect cues
thank you PA for bringing me the Taylor´s sister.
2 people like this.
Rachel this was a great class. Love the reminders to shed tension and find the connection somewhere else. My goal this past year. I could see the visual connections your we making when your cues changed the bodies. Lots to take away. Thank you for your thoughtful and curiosity for movement.
Patti
1 person likes this.
Another enlightening bunch of information from you. Rachel. Thank you. The "Bucket" is a great image. I use a related image of asking my students to "prime the pump", that is, get the exhale going and then do the gesture.
1 person likes this.
So much fun and enlightening. Thanks Rachel!
1 person likes this.
Loved this Rachel! Thank you.
Enjoyed this class! Thank you!
Super class, great to take time and break down the exercises. Loved in particular the use of abdomen to lengthen and create space in leg stretch and circles.
1 person likes this.
Lots of gems in here....thought there would be a bit more use of weights. Regardless....loooved the draw of shins to ears, opposing pressure to fire up the abs, RLB to ext (yum), "don't work so hard" w OLR, castanets, grasshopper, and the continued reminder on arms!!! thank you
Thank you Rachel, I remember my Body, the work, it was a great feeling!
Florence P
What an amazing class, so clear calm and intense. Love the cue to create Space between scapula and ribcage. You are a Master dear Rachel!!! Thank you for your sharing🙏🏻
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin