Energetic Mat<br>Adrianne Crawford<br>Class 2587

Energetic Mat
Adrianne Crawford
Class 2587

Watch this Class
Two hard for a beginner I have lower back and osteoarthritis
2 people like this.
Love it! Great class!
Thank you, I love the flow, short, sweet, intense and fabulous cues!!
A really good intermediate class, adding in advanced!
So great to see Marte receive the tweaks to go from " very good "to "even better"...I have watched once through, am about to give it a try and hope I can do as well. Love Adrianna's cues and progressions.
Maria ~ Thank you for your forum post. This class is meant for more advanced practitioners. If you are looking for beginner classes, I recommend trying our Level 1 and 1/2 classes. I hope this helps!
Wonderful! A perfect short class! My whole body thanks you.
2 people like this.
Great, fast moving and clear. Very invigorating. One minor point: I would have liked to see the student's body more clearly - the baggy black trousers coupled with the black of Adrianne's clothes made it difficult to see clearly the precision of the movements.
Thank you all for your comments! Maria, I hope you found a more neutral class that works for your back, a level 1 or 1/2 would be more appropriate. Thanks for watching. Vanessa, I see what you are saying in regards to the black on black, we will have to contrast that better next time. Thanks all, glad you enjoyed the class!
Hi guys am sorry but I can no longer expect these videos I have just been told that I need I hope replacement will be going into surgery next week
Nice class. It's comforting to see that I'm not the only one who struggles through the teaser. :)
Loved the body of work! Hand weight series was great. I am reminded to add back the zipper and lunge in the series. How did those ever slip away??? So thank you Adrianne for bringing them back to my teaching 😍
1-10 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin