Creative Reformer Variations<br>Cecile Bankston<br>Class 572

Creative Reformer Variations
Cecile Bankston
Class 572

Watch this Class
Thank You So Much Cecile !!
I loved the easy flowing pace of this class, I feel great and can't wait to start my day !!
Very Elegant Elephant Twists :)
Thanks Yugonda, I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Thank you Cecile for this great class with the different variations! I encorporated most of this class into my reformer class this morning - they loved it!! Please do more!
WOW, Cecile! Amazing instruction; slight variations have huge impact. You've reminded me, as an instructor, that embracing the art of Pilates is an ongoing journey. Thank you-
I included some of theses variations in my reformer class, and everyone loved them. Thank you!

Must say I'm not sure what I liked more, the class or Cecile's beautiful top! So pretty and very flattering.
Awesome Cecile...Merci beaucoup. How many Springs were used for the back rowing series (the Short Box like series facing back?)
Sharon O
Thank you, Cecile! Great class with twists on the classics. Love it
Cecile, I am really enjoying your classes on PA. Nice instruction and fun classes!! Do I notice a Southern twang or is that just me hearing myself?!! Jamie
Ahhhhhh ok, read your Bio,.. louisiana!! Gotcha...............Love it.. my hubby attended LSU!
That was really fun!! Thanks Cecile. I used some of it in my classes today and they loved it too.
1-10 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin