BASI® Mat Flow<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 575

BASI® Mat Flow
Kristi Cooper
Class 575

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great class Kristi! As always your cueing always makes me go deeper.
Oh Yeah! More awesome variations. Love the one arm push up from the lifted side, feeling the triceps and the obliques; two of my favorite target areas! Look forward to working out with PA again tomorrow morning!
1 person likes this.
Kristi, thank you for another great class. As always, your cues allow for deeper exploration of the movement. I always look forward to your classes.
1 person likes this.
Awesome....great stuff...esp love "put the exclamation pointe on it" for SLS, variation on SSLS, rocking in OLR, and oblique work. Also amazed at sequence...& no hundreds! Thank you for making me move outside the norm!
I so wish you all would come to class one day! Can you imagine the fun we'd have!! Let's make a date!!
This is my first class on pilatesanytime and I'm really impressed. Your cues are great and the class was FUN! Thank you!
You're most welcome Amanda. Glad you joined the fun on PA.
I did this class first thing this morning before teaching the same level. It warmed me up; got my head and body ready for the challenges of the day and ready to teach, copying some of your great cues!
Loved the deeper focus thru the cueing to fine tune the work ~ especially with curling the upper body into flexion & having the students think about the steps or layering levels to achieve/execute the move...really a great session! Thank you :)
1 person likes this.
Great class Kristi!! Loved your continuous and thoughtful cuing!! It shows how much experience you have:0) I can tell when you switch or change your mind mid movement that you are highly tuned into your body and have truly and deeply grounded yourself into the work.I love your authenticity in sharing your awareness of how you are feeling with the movements and how it relates to life "off the mat" What a testament to the true meaning of integration of mind and body! I loved the workout! Where did the time go? Thanks again!:0)
1-10 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin