BASI™ Reformer Flow<br>Ed Botha<br>Class 595

BASI™ Reformer Flow
Ed Botha
Class 595

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Really awesome. Loved the control and the cueing. Thanks so much!
1 person likes this.
Deliberate pass is very challenging! Loved the cueing.
1 person likes this.
Lovely. always amazing to see how deep you can go with a slower pace and lots of focus. Agree cueing is great.
1 person likes this.
I thought it said no props. The box counts as a prop. It's annoying when you are following a video then realize it uses props when it didn't say it does. Especially when I don't have that prop.
Melissa most professional Reformers come with a box so we don't include it as an addition nor think of it as a prop. You will find that it is common in most of our Reformer classes to pull out a box (so you know ahead of time). I thank you for bringing it to our attention that we may need to change this. I am curious, do you have a Reformer that you bought from Balanced Body , Stott, Gratz or another equipment manufacturer that supplies studios? Is your Reformer an in home version. This would be very useful information for us. Thank you!
Kristi, mine is a home version. Aeropilates from QVC. The box would be a separate purchase of $130. Are you telling me that all the reformer programs you have on this site has the box incorporated because the studio would have it? I'll be unmotivated to use the site if that's the case because I'd stop midway because I don't have the box.
Paola Maruca
once again a great class from Pilates Anytime. Through you, Kristi, I would like to thank the Pilates Anytime family once again for the amazing work you constantly put in each class you offer to us. From an instructor point of view, you are a wonderful source of new info and a great tool to improve my teaching skills.
All of you are true professionals and I feel very lucky to keep learning thanks to you
grazie
1 person likes this.
Paola M , I totally agree with your comments! Btw : my name is Paola as well and I'm Italian myself too living in La Jolla,California. The classes from Pilates anytime have enhanced my teaching tremendously, have made them fun to attend to, with lots of variations and most of all thanks to all the cueings given , to all the modified version of classical exercises, Pilates has become more fun to experience from a client point of view and accessible to anyone, no age excluded. Yes, thanks Kristi for all that and thanks to all the instructors involved.
Paola L.
Paola Maruca
Paola L....we should email each other :) I lived in the US for 10 years .... not in sunny CA but Washington DC...:)....
Thanks Melissa! I am going through all of our Reformer Classes to mark which ones use the box. So far most of them do with a few exceptions. Traditionally, the Box comes into play very early into a Reformer program (which is why we consider it part of the Reformer rather than a prop). It is more common to use the box than it is not. That said many times it is only brought in for one or two exercises. It's possible you could modify those few exercises and still take the class. Here are a few classes you that do not used a box you may want to try: 459, 491517. The last one has a Jump board as a prop thou
1-10 of 61

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin