Beginner Series #2<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 423

Beginner Series #2
Niedra Gabriel
Class 423

Watch this Class
Niedra Gabriel
Suzie, you are doing fine and more than that, listening to your body and adjusting - that is TRUE pilates, working at your level and your advancement will be the fastest this way.
You WILL get stronger I am sure. Keep up the good work.
Thank you Niedra....I love your teaching style.

SQ
As a teacher myself I sometimes find that because we want to keep our clients safe we tend to become afraid of challenging too much and so steer too far away from the real classical exercises or focus too much on precision and alignment. Whilst you keep these important aspects in mind I love the way you just allow everybody to MOVE and challenge themselves with the breakdown of the classical exercises without becoming too hung up on precision and breathing which can be very tough if focused upon too much for the first lessons for real beginners. Whilst I will remain safe and true to the principles of Pilates your videos are encouraging me to be more adventurous and allow my clients to have more fun Niedra!
I played 43:25 count excellent this is exactly what i want! agree with James!
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you for your posts and care about both teaching and working out - teaching is a service and each of us brings our own unique vision to this.
Jennifer W
1 person likes this.
This is the second in the series and I can see improvement in just three days. I appreciate you sharing variations of the exercise. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Excellent cuing. This is great for teachers of beginners to really learn how to effectively explain the basics and help beginning students to correct common mistakes.
Niedra Gabriel
Sharon thank you for your comment. Glad you found the video educational.
1 person likes this.
Your instructions are great and keep me all the time in the moment and aware...this is an amazing beginner class...thank you so much Niedra...
Niedra Gabriel
Thank YOU Cigdem for your post. I am so happy to know that this class was helpful to you.  I love beginner classes myself. I consider the secrets are at the beginning.
31-40 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin