Foam Roller Release<br>Rebekah Rotstein<br>Class 543

Foam Roller Release
Rebekah Rotstein
Class 543

Watch this Class
Loved this class! I am a PT/Pilates Instructor and use the foam roller all the time with patients and recently decided to start teaching a Pilates/Soft Tissue Release class with foam roller and massage balls and came here for ideas to organize my class. Thank you so much--I love Pilates Anytime for ideas and Rebekah gave such wonderful cues.
Wow! Was very impressed with the anatomy knowledge. Loved how I felt after as well as during (beautiful torture at times!). Thank you!
Delish
love this class and all the info about anatomy references... soooo painful in some spots and will definitely use many of the moves after my runs.... body feels so open, loose and relaxes... thanks heaps from Melbourne
The best of the best in body therapy!
Absolutely fantastic class! I will be doing this one often. Loved the new stretches and approaches to working on some tight muscles, as well as the great anatomical descriptions and examples.
Pardon if this sounds completely morbid but if I were given a choice of one last class to do before I die, this would be it! Man would I go out feeling great! :P
LOL! I am quoting you on that Miriam!
no sound on this video when i tried to play it today
Esta ~ I'm sorry you had trouble with the sound on this video. I recommend restarting your computer to clear away the other processes that are running. If you still have trouble after trying that, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
21-30 of 67

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin