Foam Roller Release<br>Rebekah Rotstein<br>Class 543

Foam Roller Release
Rebekah Rotstein
Class 543

Watch this Class
So glad to hear, everyone! I was just teaching some of this in Europe in some upper quarter workshops and they agreed - precision and simplicity are key. :)
I think this is a valuable class. However, I couldn't fully see what the instructor was doing with such a wide camera angle. I didn't feel confident that I had the right position or was doing the exercises properly. Would really like to see it again with the camera positioned above her.
1 person likes this.
Katy ~ Thank you for your feedback. This is an older class, but we have started adding more camera angles to our more recent classes. I hope that you are enjoying those!
That was a lovely change: less sweat and strength, but lots of fascial work that was quite painful but well-doing in the end... Thanks for that experience!
Thank you for this class. I learned so much! Looking forward to doing this class on a regular basis.
Loved this foam roller class!
I am new member to Pilates anytime. Just some feedback regarding the videos I have been following is that I really need to strain my eyes to see exactly what the instructor is doing.
Can we get closer angles of the Instructors when they change positions?
Question for Rebecca, would you advise for or against using the roller over areas where metal screws and plates have been implanted to repair a bone? Along the IT band for example for a fractured greater trochanter or femur or any other area. Do to the recuperation from injury these areas can be tight and the idea of using the roller for release sounds positive but is it advisable? Thank you again for a very informative class.
This is such a great class! Thank you so much!!!! Left my body feeling relaxed yet worked.
I'm so glad I found this class. After a should injury I thought swimming was the best answer. Those underarm 'rolling' will definitely be added to the daily shoulder healing! Thank you
51-60 of 67

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin