Mini ChiBall Choreography<br>Michael King<br>Class 566

Mini ChiBall Choreography
Michael King
Class 566

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Hi Guys
Thanks for the messages, we are working for the download for the Spirals Music where and I will post a message when it is live.
Michael
Oh Michael that's fantastic news, just cant wait the movements just flow with the music.
Thankyou in advance .

Shirley
Hi Michael, Has anyone managed to put the spiral music together yet? Just asking! loving you routines. Shirley
Wow!!! What a fantastic class!! So inspiring, love the flow, the music. It's great that the essence of Pilates hasn't been lost as I think so often happens when we step a little out of the box . I wish I could do one of your classes Michael!!!!

Dear Maureen, Thank you for the comments and let me know if you visit Barcelona, Spain as my studio is close and you are welcome to come take class
Michael
HI Michael, Barcelona is on the books as a place to visit next year so I will definitely take a class with you. I hope you do some workshops in the UK soon...???
Hi Maureen, Thanks for the message and we are in the UK each month for workshops. If you want to check out my web site www.michaelkingpilates.com you can see what we are doing
Michael
Hi Michael, just wondering if you have managed to get your spirals music on cd to purchase yet, its so lovely, and you said you were working on getting it onto cd. please let me know. Shirley
1 person likes this.
Dear Shirley
Thank you for the message and prompting me to ask the music company for the music. As soon as I hear I will let you know
Michael
Cher
Love it. So inspiring !
61-70 of 96

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin