Music-Oriented Mat<br>Zayna Gold<br>Class 593

Music-Oriented Mat
Zayna Gold
Class 593

Watch this Class
Different! Refreshing!
Thank you Angela!
Loved this class! I do some similar exercises when I teach Ballet Fitt, but this was super intense! I was sweating from the beginning!
1 person likes this.
This was really terrific. The only thing I would encourage would be to remind students during the floor and overball series near the end to keep the shoulders down. At least for me, when I get tired and try to maintain my C curve, I find that my shoulders hunch up. From the look of things on the video, I'm not te only one w that tendency. But otherwise, very nicely done.
1 person likes this.
Amazing workout! Can't wait to use some of these techniques in my classes!

I loved loved loved!!! your class. You made me think HOW to do classic moves alternativ ways
I gonna look up your name looking for more classes.....
Thank you Tina!
1 person likes this.
Zayna...this was awesome! I'm glad I still get to experience your humor and excellent cueing. I was sweating, start to end.
Hi Lenny,
So glad you liked the workout - nothing better than sweating inside during this freezing weather. We miss you here at Boston Body! Hope New York is not quite as bitter cold as Boston right now. Stay warm! Zayna
1 person likes this.
Thank you Zayna - a great workout - I am sweating! Will be borrowing from this for my classes this week :) xoxo Jessica
41-50 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin