Stability Ball Challenge<br>Layla Khashoggi<br>Class 187

Stability Ball Challenge
Layla Khashoggi
Class 187

Watch this Class
Very nice! Love the clear instructions and continuous flow. Thank you Layla.
You're so welcome, Kelly... it was fun working out with you Let's do it again!
1 person likes this.
If anyone wants to know what is the best thing about this website... It's everything! Thanks for the great workout again! I always look forward to working out with PA every morning!
Well that's a great testimonial if ever I've heard one! Valerie would you consider letting us use that wonderful statement on our homepage? In any case, thanks!
Valerie- So happy to be with you on one of your mornings. I feel the same way about PA!
R L
Please make it clear at the beginning of the class of any props that will be necessary. This called for clear access to a wall halfway through the program. I live in a small house with little floor space and was unable to accommodate this requirement. It should have been identified at the start of the class. I had to stop without finishing.
Point well taken! Will make sure in future to advise what will be needed up front. Thanks for the feedback, and sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks, Layla! This was a great start to my day :) Got my belly all fired up!
Fierce body!
Loved this class, Layla! I really enjoy your teaching style- your cues work great for my brain and body!
11-20 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin