Stability Ball Challenge<br>Layla Khashoggi<br>Class 187

Stability Ball Challenge
Layla Khashoggi
Class 187

Watch this Class
Layla, great teaching style,rhytm, instructions, fluency! Learned a lot! Thank you.
Cada clase es distinta y aunque la repita es como si no la hubiera hecho nunca. Muchas gracias.
Dear Layla, you are one of my favorite instructors here on PA and I keep coming back to your classes again and again. Will there be new classes with you soon?
Eniko- Thank you for your very kind words. Happy to share what I have learned, and hope you do, too!
Inma-Estoy encantado de disfrutar de la clase. Por favor, mantenga volver
Viola- I hope to teach again soon here on PA. I am not as often near the studio, but I plan on doing something new as soon as I am able. Thank you so very much for your nice feedback. You inspire me, and I am sure you inspire others as well.
Hi Layla, I love this class, in fact, it inspires my monthly ball class that I teach. I have a question about the side wall segment. You have the bottom leg (or the leg furthest from the wall) in front. I wonder why this way and not the other leg front. When I twist, it is really a challenge for my spinal rotation. Please advise
Hi Diane- I am so happy you find the class inspiring! As for the side work, I probably should have mentioned that I encourage experimentation like switching opposing limb placement. I tend to switch up foundations in many exercises, when appropriate. My fundamental thought when considering any exercise is the real-world application. Since life doesn't physically present itself according to rules that are predictably one-sided, I often look to challenge the body's compensation strategies and strengths with variable set-ups. I would encourage all to try this side work in each leg position, and observe carefully where and how the challenge shifts. Thanks so much for the conversation, and please share your thoughts and opinions, which are just as valid!
I have to comment again, what a return to a great class. I feel so good and just keep taking your cues deeper and fuller. thank you. and Kristi, as much as you join the classes, I feel like you are my friend.
I love friends Diane! The more the better!
Sweet Kristi,
I did your chair class a few days ago and have developed a fondness for Rael since becoming a member of Pilates Anytime. What a gift your Pilates Anytime has become for me and for my teaching. Thank you to Amy and your entire team. I am really happy for your success. Diane
Diane, both Layla and Rael inspire me regularly so it gives me great joy to know that PA has been an avenue for you to know them as I do. Thank you for your generous words about PA too.
21-30 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin