Beginner Series #4<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 427

Beginner Series #4
Niedra Gabriel
Class 427

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I really enjoy Niedra's beginner series!
Rina S
1 person likes this.
This series is amazing. Sometimes, I take the same class twice. I am not exactly a slouch when it comes to exercise. I have been working out for years, 6 times a week. I either run, swim or go to the gym. I thought I was in decent shape until I starting doing these classes. They are taking me to a whole new place. I also have fibromyalgia and these types of exercises seem to be very helpful.
So great to hear Rina!
2 people like this.
Niedra is the whole package. I am returning, and have had MANY great teachers and oh my she is fantastic!!
We at Pilates Anytime couldn't agree more Nancy!
Another great session. She was full throttle today... I am surprised at my progress in some of these exercises in just 4 classes... NEXT..... IM READY
Niedra Gabriel
Me- Anie, I am delighted to read your post here. Happy to hear about your progress - you just made my day, Keep it up.
I adore your classes. I've taken pilates for years, but got away from it due to travel for work. I'm so happy to have found pilates anytime and your classes to get me reacquainted again. I'm feeling so much stronger every day!
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Taunia, your sweet post made my day.
I can feel your enthusiasm through your words. So glad you are enjoying and benefitting from the classes, you are definitely on the right track to find an on line resource for classes ( Pilates Anytime ) as now your vitality and health are in your hands.
I travel a lot to teach as well so know how important daily workouts are for good health - keep up the good work.
Still at it over here in France and loving your classes Niedra, thank you. Candida
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin