Rhythm Pilates®<br>Lisa Hubbard<br>Class 429

Rhythm Pilates®
Lisa Hubbard
Class 429

Watch this Class

Lisa, great stuff. Thanks. But I have spent quite some time searching Smartsound for these wonderful tunes you are using. Yet, I haven't managed to find them....they have such a data base.... any hints on what the tunes are? The category or composer? Obviously if you don't mind and it's not too much trouble for you.
1 person likes this.
Just found this one and loved it. I'm not a dancer either but really enjoyed the rhythm and counting. Will need to practice to get the rollups and rolling like a ball in time tho' Will now look out more from you - thanks!
1 person likes this.
This is my second Lisa Hubbard class and I am so excited I have found her! I have loved Pilates for sometime but became bored. This is exactly what I have been looking/hoping for to get me back and inspired to work out! Thank you!!
Lisa Hubbard
1 person likes this.
Erin, thank you again! Rhythm Pilates is definitely for one who wants a little more stimuli. Glad we could oblige
1 person likes this.
This is a very fun class, I love the combos, rhythm and flow. Thank you
Lisa Hubbard
Thank you Tovo, I love this class because it is so much fun! Thank you again
1 person likes this.
Love love love and love! This was perfect!
Lisa Hubbard
Excellent Misty! Thanks so much
1 person likes this.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please have more of these!! I did not have the right technical term for this kind of Pilates and was absolutely delighted to find this here. Lisa, this is so timely for me!
Lisa Hubbard
I love to hear this Evelyn! I am working on more material for a filming in May, so hopefully you'll like it, too!
141-150 of 212

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin