Rhythm Pilates® Breakdown<br>Lisa Hubbard<br>Class 430

Rhythm Pilates® Breakdown
Lisa Hubbard
Class 430

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Loved the class! So much fun to do pilates with a rhythm workout.Can't wait to do the full class performance. Hope you will continue to do more rhythm pilates classes.
Sarah N
1 person likes this.
Whew! This class is no joke but its a lot of fun!
Lisa Hubbard
Hi Elaine and Sarah! Thanks ladies for your feedback, I love hearing from you. It keeps me motivated and inspired. I hope you enjoy both classes!
1 person likes this.
This was great, nice routine. First time i've ever seen you teach Lisa, i'll check out your other classes!
Lisa Hubbard
Hi Francesca, Thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. If you're up for the next level check out my advanced-level class and let me know what you think!
1 person likes this.
Great class. Particularly loved the dance-inspired moves. Really great workout and I will look forward to doing other Rhythm Pilates classes soon.
Lisa Hubbard
Hi Marisa, Thanks so much and glad that you enjoyed the class and dance-like-format. Look forward to having in class again!!!
2 people like this.
Love love love! The music, the class, the teacher!
Lisa Hubbard
I love love love you, Lehua! Great to get feedback from an amazing colleague and friend! Glad you enjoyed...Miss YOU!
1 person likes this.
Love both the slow and the quicker dancier versions. Going to do the breakdown in class tonight. We'll save the boogying for next week ;)
1-10 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin