Marathon Mat<br>Rael Isacowitz<br>Class 435

Marathon Mat
Rael Isacowitz
Class 435

Watch this Class
He's one of my heroes for sure Jeanne you can imagine how I felt when he said Yes! Keep track of your playlist too! We're working (and when I say "we're," I mean Ted) on a feature that will allow to share it with others
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Rael, I lost that Rael inner voice, but now I can have it anytime!! It is so nice to hear you teach again... hope to see you soon in Cali...
love it, love it!! every word, every movement...thank you Rael!
You always was an inspiration for me!!
I completed the first BASI Pilates ProBridge program this weekend. We did 2 tough mat classes and we were all reminded that there is "fit", and then there is "mat fit"! It is such a potent and powerful workout. Thank you all for continuing to do this class. I hope to be back sometime soon to share more with you all on Pilates Anytime. I cannot go too long without seeing Kristi!
gasp! IN WRITING!!!! Thank you Rael! Let me know when you can make it up here. We're waiting...
Btw, the Mat work became and remains my favorite aspect of the work after meeting and studying with you. What a gift it was to become "Mat Fit!" xoxo
Come SOON Rael! We love you!!!! And...thank you for another fantastic weekend!!

It is such a blessing of mine to have the support of incredible, incredible people. No way I could get through the mat classes without your energy!
it's so good !
i'm french and i knew Rael only by his dvd, I'm really happy to discover him with this fabulous class. Thanks !
a special mention : thank to have speak slowly, i have all understood despite my poor english,
this is a BEAUTIFUL class. Loved it! The first ever LONG Pilates class I've done and it was delicious!
I love your classes Mr.Rael!!!
41-50 of 70

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin