Mat Fundamentals<br>Malcolm Muirhead<br>Class 463

Mat Fundamentals
Malcolm Muirhead
Class 463

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
great class and wonderful feeling to break out of old habits and approach my practice in a new way
1 person likes this.
Excellent....a whole new approach!!!
1 person likes this.
Malcolm you are amazing! I was lucky enough recently to attend a couple of his classes and learnt more about Pilates in an hour from him than I had from the four different teacher training program's I have done. Used a few of your images in my class last night and had amazing feedback. Come to Australia soon please.
1 person likes this.
video keep cutting out on me
Hi Malcolm - I met you once in Sydney a long time ago at the Darling Fitness Expo (2003 I think? I have had two weans in the interim). I was a lawyer then and a Pilates Instructor/Yoga Teacher now. I love watching your work and MK's. The language of precision, control, fluidity and creativity in your movement is inspiring and I feel quite refreshed as well as a wee bit sore in a 'different movement' kind of way. The rolling like a ball to jackknife and the partner teaser work were standouts for me in terms of personal 'aha' moments but I am also going to use (and attribute with gratitude) your cues particularly the sponge and the Mumbai Nod. Have you any training coming up in Australai? (No mention of it on Mind Body School of Management). Best wishes Megan
Malcolm
To Megan especially thanks for your comments but also to the others. Wow. Makes me feel proud to be doing what I do to hear such positive feedback. I will continue to grow and hopefully soon be back to do a couple of other classes or even another in teh same vain as this one. Megan, DonĀ“t get to Australia much now but we do have someone beginning to represent our work in educations. Get onto our mailing list from the website subscribe option and anything that comes along will automatically come to you. Either in person, through Pilates Anytime or via our own website updates I hope to be able to work with you further. Bye for now.
Hi Malcolm - the subscribe option on the Michael King Pilates homepage seems to be a bit borked. I shall try emailing you directly via the Contact page. Looking forward very much to seeing more of your exciting work here or wherever. Best wishes Megan
1 person likes this.
Malcolm,
after a great week in Lykia 2015 ist a pleasure for me to see you on Pilates Anytime
I like your Class and hope to see more
1 person likes this.
wonderful experience
Malcolm thank you so much for such a wonderful class! The imagery and pacing were perfect! After a year of doing Pilates in private instruction I now can find my pelvic floor easier than ever thanks to your guidance and instruction! I do your videos over and over. Please make more!!!
21-30 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin