Traditional Mat Flow<br>Alisa Wyatt<br>Class 479

Traditional Mat Flow
Alisa Wyatt
Class 479

Watch this Class
This is my go-to workout when I feel like packing a great workout into a short(er) amount of time. The pace is perfect, instructions precise. Fun!
Yay! I finally found my perfect class. I need a quick 30 minute class that works the whole body thoroughly with all of the major pilates moves. Hadn't found it until I attended this with Alisa. Thanks! Will be doing it again and again.
Marlisa E
Wow--so much in just 30 minutes! Usually at a faster pace, I feel less depth in the work, but not in this one. Cues are precise without extra chatter and lots of great energy! Thanks!
Awesome workout in 30 min. No wasted time.
Kara R
Love this workout! My husband and I do this workout together 3x/week. We can both see positive changes every time we do it :)
Great, classical intermediate/advanced workout, with a few twists to keep it interesting!
Just love this workout! Love your energy and flow Alisa - never a dull moment. Thank you
I was looking for a longer workout initially but decided to give this 30-minute class a try. I'm glad I did! More mat classes from Alisa would be great please (I enjoyed her longer mat class too).
Loved the informative information along with the regular exercise. Great tempo! Thanks.
Love this class for a quick no nonsense workout. Perfect classic mat with precise queing- Alisa's great!
21-30 of 58

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin