Range of Motion Exploration<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 502

Range of Motion Exploration
Meredith Rogers
Class 502

Watch this Class
Very nice class! The flow, the cueing including the tone of your voice make me stay focused and really feel the energy growing in my body during this class! Thank you Meredith!
Fabulous cueing and variations - the work flows with a good pace. Really enjoyed this one! Thank you :))
Thanks for playing girls! I appreciate your feedback :)
Very nice!! Such a strong, beautiful practice. Thank you Meredith!
Love the pace and flow from one exercise to the next. Perfect!
While I patiently wait for the next theraband class <g> I really enjoyed the pace of this one. Make sure Pele who likes class to keep moving sees this one.
Forgot to mention as I try again today that this class seemed more difficult that other level 2's. I suppose the number is subjective but I would be interested in learning more about how the determination is made. Any links for me?
Joni, the number or level of the class is based on the movements done in the class. From my experience the deeper your work becomes the more difficult the basic/lower level classes become. So, you must be doing a great job following the cues and doing your Pilates work with integrity! Well done.
Thank you Mandy, that is certainly encouraging! WIth the fabulous cueing Meredith offers it really feels like personalized instruction no matter where in the world I am taking her classes.
Thanks girls!! Reading your comments makes me so HAPPY!
1-10 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin