Oppositional Mat<br>Monica Wilson<br>Class 532

Oppositional Mat
Monica Wilson
Class 532

Watch this Class
You're a great instructor!
Dear Monica,

I love your workouts so much, they move right along and still have so good instruction.
This one is a great one too, get's everything moved, thanks,
Eva
CJ
you are a wonderful instructor, and today you have a great teacher-student as well. How lucky we are to have both of you in the class. I enjoyed these 30 mins. with you. thank you very much. blanche
Great quick workout..really loved that extension in the front of the hip flexors. Felt great..thanks
Yes, Monica, you are an excellent teacher! Thank you! I really appreciate the leg lengthening with the in and up cue for the abdominals. I will come back to the class for a quick and complete workout.
This was a great quick work out! Thanks
Thank you!
My Thanksgiving, not too long, but really really good, class!
Nice combination of exercises, a good and varied workout. I teach Gyrotonic, and usually find Pilates mat classes to be stale and a bit boring. I felt you really kept this class moving, while keeping it short and sweet. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
great class. what do you mean by "don't hide your inner thighs" as a cue? I think you're cueing turnout, but I'm just not sure. Thanks.
Monica Wilson
Thanks Erin, The cue is meant to trigger the muscles needed to work in a turnout.
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin