Mini ChiBall Choreography<br>Michael King<br>Class 566

Mini ChiBall Choreography
Michael King
Class 566

Watch this Class
Very Soon IMMA!
1 person likes this.
Muchas gracias, ya tengo ganas de verlas. Realmente maravillosas y divertidas.
Vibrant, flowing and inspirational. I may be one of the last to know <g> (my goodness this class has been her 7 months!!!) but I paused midway to send an email to my daughter in another country to tell her she HAD to try THIS pilates. It only added to the enjoyment realizing I got to share this experience with my long distance classmates/teachers Kristi, Meredith, Deb and Wendy. Abrazos a todas!
Dear Joni
Thank you for your comments, I have to tell you I teach all styles from traditional matwork to modified rehab work but I love teaching this style of class.
Michael
No surprise Michael.Talent combined with passion is a powerful combination..
I just couldn't consider this day complete without doing the class yet another time. Not only does it stretch and strengthen but I find it so soothing too.
Been looking for the chi ball to use instead of my overball....so far the only ones I could order would cost as much in shipping from Australia as the chi ball itself. Alternatives? Dimensions? Weight?
Hi Joni ~ From the Chiball website I found this product info:

"The ChiBallâ„¢ is a soft and spongy 15cm inflatable ball that has been infused with an aromatherapy fragrance which corresponds to its colour. The use of colour and aromatherapy has been shown to stimulate and balance both thoughts and emotions, and consequently promote a greater sense of wellbeing. ...
*Anti-burst tested to 250kg

Chiball
Joni
I can bring to for you next time I am in the US , we have them in Europe and just let me know how many you would like.
Michael
Karen A
Could you tell me again where the music from this class comes from? Thank you !
Karen
The music I use is from my Spirals programme which you can see on my shop on www,michaelkingpilates.com
//shop.m ichaelkingpilates.com/shop/Product. aspx?CatId=7
I have asked the music company to do a special mix for the class of ChiBall as well
Michael
31-40 of 96

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin