Mat Fundamentals<br>Zayna Gold<br>Class 591

Mat Fundamentals
Zayna Gold
Class 591

Watch this Class
Hi Zayna, I loved the way this work out got me deep into my muscles! The cuing, imagery and pace really allowed me to make an incredible mind body connection. One of the many reasons I love Pilates is that you can get an incredible workout with Joe's basic exercises and the right trainer of course! Thank you!!
Stephanie, thank you and so glad you got a great workout! Nothing better than making that incredible mind body connection and feeling the exercises differently each time! Keep in touch!
What a great workout! I love the simplicity - truly delving into the basics for a deep, focused workout, I absolutely loved it! I would love to see this focus brought to a reformer workout, will we be seeing one in the near future?
Thank you Amy. So glad you liked the simplicity. I agree that the same deep focus is helpful on the Reformer-focusing on the body and the movement instead of on the Apparatus is always good for capturing the essence of the exercise. Thank you for watching and your feedback!
thank you for this class Zayna...i heard myself saying "oh!" many times as i had a new thought with your wonderful explanations!
Hi Cindy, thank you! I love those "ah ha" moments and I am glad my cueing resonated with you! Talk to you soon. zayna
Hi Zayna
Have recently 'discovered' PA, and loving how it gives me opportunity to see lots of different styles of instructing, which I can then learn from and grow my own teaching skills. I have a similar light hearted style and I love how you incorporated humour and and were very hands on to help your clients really connect. Will be using some of your moves in my classes here in the UK and naming them after you! You have the most brilliant name! Many thanks.
Hi Fiona,
So glad you discovered PA. Each week I say to one of our instructors "I love that variation" and they always say I got this from PA!". I just filmed two more workouts so keep a watch out for them. Thank you for your support! Zayna
Great class! Thanks a lot!!! :o)
Thx Angela. Stay tuned for my Mat And Reformer workouts coming to PA. Keep in touch!
41-50 of 60

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin