Music-Oriented Mat<br>Zayna Gold<br>Class 593

Music-Oriented Mat
Zayna Gold
Class 593

Watch this Class
Kirsty H
Really like the humour and the hugging cues; and a great demonstration of the control you have Zayna!

Good class and explanations of exercise.Love the standing pilates,find it more challenging and enjoyable.
Wow, I really discovered my VMO's. Amazing doing the ab series in multiple planes. Fun class
3 people like this.
Hi guys. So glad you like my standing workout! I started doing this with my clients about a year ago. When you do this workout twice a week you burn so many calories-and definitely it is a fun alternative to the Mat exercises. Try doing the workout twice a week during January and let me know if you notice a difference!
Hi Zanya. Loved your standing workout! I'll include a lot of your exercises in my classes, especially for my osteoporosis clients. Your Exercises are travelling to "The Land DownUnder"! Really functional Pilates.Thanks!
Hi Lisa. So glad you are doing my workout all the way in Australia! Pilates Anytime really connects us all together and I am so grateful for this. I love functional Pilates balanced with precision pilates like my #591 video. Thank you!
Nice variations to the old traditional pilates exercises. I love the cardio component. Thank you for a wonderful class!

June Sopko
1 person likes this.
Thank you June. I got so sick of doing traditional cardio that I stopped cardio for two years. I finally figured out a way to do a cardio calorie burning workout that incorporated all of the pilates that I love! This workout gives you the cardio and is also fun and goes by quickly!
Thank you Zayna! I had just asked for some cardio in the forums and you granted my wish! Awesome class.. so fun and inventive. Jamie
love doing cardio this way-after you learn the moves you start burning even more calories because your strong core helps you lift your legs higher and move more quickly but still with control. keep in touch!
1-10 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin