Music-Oriented Mat<br>Zayna Gold<br>Class 593

Music-Oriented Mat
Zayna Gold
Class 593

Watch this Class
Zayna,
Thank you so much for giving me some interesting cardio moves to bring to my own mat classes. I just Love your humor and natural approach ...making those more challenging classes fun is always one of my primary goals....
PS Going to do this workout myself twice weekly during January to see if I can shift my "too many mojitos " Love handles ! ..will keep you posted !
Hi Lizanne, So glad you are enjoying my Cardio Pilates workout all the way in Ireland! I am doing the workout several times a week this month-I have already lost a pound of my holiday weight! Keep sweating and keep in touch!
Thanks Zayna for the great class while I was in Switzerland.I have to travel a ton for my job and I don't mind all that much except that it is hard for me to workout. Pilates Anytime and your great videos were a big help on my last trip. I now don't have an excuse to not workout while I am traveling. Thanks Zayna for your ongoing support, you are an amazing teacher!!
Hi Caroline, Thank you! Keep spreading the word about Pilates Anytime. We are all so lucky to have this website-thanks to Kristi Cooper. I don't know what we all did without it!
Hi Zayna,
I just did your workout-first time doing Pilates. How many times a week should I be doing this? I like the way you explain things so is it okay if I stick with your workout for the first few weeks? Also can you recommend another video on the site that would be good for men?
1 person likes this.
Hi Ryan, that is great you are starting Pilates and this standing routine is very appealing to guys! I really like Ed Botha and his style of power moves Pilates style will be a great addition for you. Maybe stick with Ed and me for a few weeks until you get comfortable-then I would some variety! Let me know how you are doing in a few weeks and in the meantime I will get some more recommendations for you!
Zayna, this is such a great workout! It challenged my body in so many good ways and was a really fun way to burn calories! I can't wait to do it again and hope to see more from you soon! Thank you!!!
Thank you Stephanie, I am coming up with lots more fun variations for all of you! Here is to burning calories with standing Pilates! Keep in touch and let me know how you are progressing.
Zayna,
This was fun. Your guidance helped me identify the correct muscle focus. Amazing how difficult these simple looking exercises are.
Hi Lorrie, Thank you! I find that when we know what muscles are activating for each movement the exercise becomes harder (in a good way) and makes more sense! Thanks for working out with me!
21-30 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin