Foam Roller Coordination<br>Cecile Bankston<br>Class 609

Foam Roller Coordination
Cecile Bankston
Class 609

Watch this Class
Wonderful workout! Thank you, I love the roller/mat combination.
1 person likes this.
Ohhhh tough tough! Loved it!! Wonderful and creative.
I liked your class even though I need more practice, I am going to try it x2 a week. Thanks.
Thank you thank you thank you to all of you! I have not been able to come back and film for the past year, as I have had some health issues but I will be back very soon, now that I seem to be better, your comments truly give me such a lift, and mean the world to me!
Cecile! I really hope you will be fit and well and come back and give us many more of your wonderful classes! You are an excellent teacher and I enjoyed so much.
1 person likes this.
Absolutely loved this roller class! So glad I found it.. it is def my favorite so far.. Thank you!
Ok guys I'm coming back to film in May, suggestions on what you'd like to see? More roller, mat/barre, Reformer, Cadillac or chair? Would live to know what YOU GUYS WANT!
Paola Maruca
1 person likes this.
yessssssssss.....finallyyyyyyy . Cecile is back!!!!!!!!!!!
.....I personally would love to see something specific for hip and knee replacement.
Fantastic class! Lots of moves I've never seen before, and such clear instructions and demonstrations. Thank you!
Excellent overall but the one where you lean sideways over the roller, with both your knees under you – that one puts a lot of strain on my knees... unless my form is wrong.
Hi Yakov, I wanted to respond so that you know I got your message. I actually just returned from filming new classes, one of which is another foam roller, and I am now out of town teaching, and unfortunately my brain is so filled with those things I cannot remember the exact movement you are talking about. But when I'm done working I will try to look at the class so I can remember and then I can let you know what I think! I am more that happy to give you feedback and suggestions on how to make it less if a strain on your knees, so look for another post later tonight or tomorrow! Thanks, Ceceile
31-40 of 79

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin