Foam Roller Coordination<br>Cecile Bankston<br>Class 609

Foam Roller Coordination
Cecile Bankston
Class 609

Watch this Class
It's at 26:11. Thanks
Ok Yakov thanks for the time stamp that helped! What I would do if this move is bothering your knees is open them up either into a seated fourth position which is one leg bent in front of you and the other bent behind you(like the side bend or mermaid on reformer), or you could put both legs in front of you sitting with knees open and soles of the feet together forming a diamond position of the legs.
I just did this one again. Holy rotation series, Batman!
Just watched this for the 1st time and I was going to crown Cecile as the foam roller queen but two people already beat me to it. I use a lot of roller with my beginners as it gets them in their core right off. It was nice to learn some intermediate moves. Also, cuing is so clear. I would love to take a workshop with you.
Always glad to keep that crown!! I'm glad you liked it...I teach workshops all over, but if your studio is ever interested let me know
Fantastic!! :)
Laura J
Love love love this workout! Great cues and encouragement. Love the outfit too... where can I find one :)
Hi Laura, So glad you liked the workout! Most of my clothes come from a company in London called Wellicious.

Fantastic! Thank you!
Hi Cecile. Thank you for this class. How can I adapt the stretches that are done in mermaid postion for clients with knee issues?
41-50 of 79

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin