Foam Roller Coordination<br>Cecile Bankston<br>Class 609

Foam Roller Coordination
Cecile Bankston
Class 609

Watch this Class
This was the second video I watched after joining the website. Amazing! Great ideas that I'll be inspired to use in my roller Pilates classes in Whistler, BC, Canada.
loved it from down under australia xx
Just found this gem. so much fun!
fantastic!!
Great class! Thank you
GO BEYOND S
This is definitely one the BEST videos on the site! Creative way to get people to thing using a prop people don't necessarily associate with "pilates"...thank you so much!
good !!!
the best class!thank you!
I'm curious to see how my hips feel tomorrow. I noticed with my matt and roller I will need a new matt! Otherwise I didn't do so bad. Great routine!
Maggie L
1 person likes this.
Enjoyed the pace of the class, it was deliberate enough for me to keep re-focusing the challenge back into my body -- from trying too hard to handle the prop -- because that part can be frustrating.

Yet, the same exercises challenge me on the apparatus, so I can't really blame the roller for my lack of pelvic control

I especially liked the acknowledgment of how it feels when you can't really "get" the move -- like when the move was the side bending and rolling the roller away. Cecile says, "It feels like it has no where to go" which is exactly what I was feeling. That made me more confident I was doing it "right" but just didn't have much capacity in my body right now.
51-60 of 79

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin